QUALIFIED COMPANY SECRETARY PREFERABLY A LAW GRADUATE HAVING 3-5 YEARS POST EXPERIENCE.
· Secretarial Compliance of Company and its Group Companies
· Preparation of Board Report, Business Responsibility Report and other AGM documents.
· Organizing, preparing agendas for and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs).
· Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries.
· Maintaining the register of shareholders and monitoring changes in share ownership of the company.
· Contributing to meeting discussions as and when required, and advising members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies.
· Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action.
· Instrumental in solving compliance related issues and building process around it
· Liaising with external regulators, advisers, and auditors.
· Taking a role in share issues, mergers and takeovers.
To apply, send us an email at To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org