JD for Customer Acquisition and Retention Lead
We are looking to hire a Customer Acquisition and Retention Lead to be in charge of all our customer activities, customer satisfaction, and retention initiatives. He/she will manage relationships with partners to foster business growth and development and be accountable for building a pipeline through referrals, digital leads, and target prospect outreach.
Customer Acquisition and Retention Lead Responsibilities:
- Design, manage and implement digital subscriber acquisition marketing strategy to meet maximum efficiency.
- Identify product priorities and content opportunities to engage customers.
- Conduct research on current market trends to identify potential opportunities for growth.
- Provide results and recommendations against new approaches for cutting-edge programs.
- Analyze and report data to measure the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Develop recommendations to reach new members through desktop and mobile campaigns, including creative and messaging strategies.
- Design Persona Journeys to retain customers.
- Work with internal operations, creative, and planning teams to maximize the impact of sales and events.
- Deliver KPIs against customer lifetime value to meet annual forecasts and goals.
- Manage agency relationships by setting goals, providing media assets, providing performance feedback, and managing budgets.
- Work with development and product teams to ensure the user experience is as frictionless as possible and make recommendations to improve conversion rates at each step of the user flow
- Collaborate with the customer retention team to develop new retention programs to drive lifetime engagement improvements.
- Develop training programs and policies to help employees engage with customers more effectively.
Customer Acquisition and Retention Lead Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Math, or a related analytical field.
- Strong proficiency in CleverTap or MoEngage
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel (and proficiency in SQL highly desired)
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools.
- 5+ years of customer acquisition digital marketing experience in an eCommerce/direct response environment.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills, including a strong understanding of online marketing metrics.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high-priority initiatives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, planning, and project management skills with individuals at both peer and management levels.
- Expertise in e-commerce operations and digital business strategy.
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org