Cyber-Security Program Manager is responsible for design, coding, delivering, maintaining cyber-security software applications & micro services and design secured deployment infrastructures within Transmission, Distribution, and Industrial projects.
Skills Required: – (Must have)
- 5+ years of software development experience including 2+ years of product security testing or advanced penetration testing experience with appropriate
- Strong knowledge of security frameworks (OWASP, SANS CWE), secure coding practices, information security principles & architecture, and industry-specific auditory frameworks
- Knowledge of Security, Authentication, Authorization, Certificate Management and cryptography
- Must have Knowledge of most common implementations of the Threats in application security (e.g. XSS, SQL Injection, XSRF, buffer overruns, brute force, rainbow tables, DoS, etc.) and how they match the general classification
- Ever implemented DevSecOps principles into an organization along with good knowledge on used technology
- Must have developed at least 1 project in Agile
- Design, develop and test cyber security features, as microservices and cross platform shareable components, with high quality design and demonstrating state-of-art development practices.
- Possess good understanding of networking protocols TCP/IP, UDP, SSL, XML, etc.
- Possess good understanding of network security and cryptography fundamentals, with hands-on experience using crypto libraries and APIs (e.g., Openssl, Keystore, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Denial of service, replay attacks, masquerading attacks, man-in-the-middle attacks and other cybersecurity issues.
- S/W vulnerability analysis and knowledge of best practices for secure S/W programming
- Strong troubleshooting skills with attention to details. Ability to learn and adapt to new technology and concepts quickly.
- Positive attitude and articulate communication skills to track and resolve issues related Cross Functional Teams and users.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Agile Development process
- Should have experience with any of cloud services specially on AWS
- Good communication skills – oral and written.
Our technology stack:
- AWS Redis
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com