Job Description for Documentation Specialist
As the Documentation Specialist at Jupitice Justice Technologies, you will be using your creative sense & be responsible for creating unique Proposals, Brochures, Newsletters, PPTs, & Annual/Quarterly Reports. You will work closely with the Management & Content team, who will guide you throughout the documentation process. You will primarily be responsible for curating unique, engaging & appealing content, which will be shared with employees and existing & prospective clients.
NOTE: When it comes to content, we ALWAYS prefer quality over quantity.
What we expect from you?
- Drafting & reviewing important documents that closely meet the organization’s needs before sharing them with employees & clients
- Collaborating with various employees & department heads throughout the company to draft the documents as per their requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Serve as the main point of contact to draft, edit & review documents
- Excellent Proofreading skills & ability to identify typos & grammatical errors
- Deliver innovative ideas for how to grasp the audience’s attention
- Seamlessly adapts to the working environment & takes initiative
- Well-versed in research techniques
- Open to feedback & make changes accordingly
- Understand the latest industry trends along with regulatory changes & bring the best ideas to the table
- Ability to meet stipulated deadlines & manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate with the team, management & uphold brand & style guidelines
- Have excellent project management skills & should be a problem solver, efficient, organized & collaborative
- Possess attention to detail in terms of content
- 3+ years of experience in Document Writing
- Proficient technical skills & well-versed in the dynamics of Excel, Word, & Outlook.
- Background in creative writing/designing, CRM, or Marketing is an added advantage
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org