Job Description for Content Engagement & Retention Specialist
As the Content Engagement & Retention Specialist at Jupitice Justice Technologies, you will be using your creative sense & be responsible for creating top-notch content for the platform designed & developed by the company. You will be closely working with the Creative, Legal & Tech Teams who will help you draft quality, engaging & appealing content for the platform. You will primarily be responsible for writing creative & error-free e-Mails, Notifications, Reminders & SMS which will be sent directly to the people associated with our platform.
NOTE: When it comes to content, we ALWAYS prefer quality over quantity.
What we expect from you?
- Write, create & curate top-notch & unique content that adheres to the product’s guidelines
- Collaborate with Marketing, Content & Legal Teams to plan & develop quality content for the platform
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Deliver innovative ideas for how to grasp & retain the audience’s attention.
- Seamlessly adapts to the working environment & takes initiative.
- Well-versed in research techniques
- Excellent Proofreading skills & ability to identify typos & grammatical errors.
- Open to feedback & make changes accordingly
- Understand the latest CRM Trends & bring the best ideas to the table.
- Ability to meet stipulated deadlines & manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate with the team, management & uphold brand & style guidelines.
- Have excellent project management skills & should be a problem solver, efficient, organized & collaborative.
- Possess attention to detail in terms of content
- 5+ years of experience in content engagement & CRM
- Well-versed in the dynamics of CleverTAP or MoEngage & should be able to create quality & creative persona journeys or customer journeys.
- Background in CRM, Marketing, or an understanding of software like ZOHO would be an added advantage.
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com