- Promote performance standards and best practices and provide guidance to other software engineers.
- Perform performance analysis and optimization of our systems and infrastructure.
- Implement, monitor, and maintain continuous integration testing of the tech stack.
- Translate business goals, requirements, and complex system diagrams to effectively design and drive performance engineering solutions.
- Own, maintain, and develop performance testing infrastructure including benchmarks, test frameworks, CICD, as well as reporting, and alerting systems.
- Troubleshoot and provide suggestions to increase load and performance of applications.
- Provide feedback, propose solutions and suggest improvements in the product.
- To be able to establish a solid relationship with other team members to understand the vision, requirements, and priorities of our business partners
- Participate in product and feature design with developers, product managers, and business systems analysts
- Work with Micro-architects ,TL teams to define vectors/benchmarks to track and characterize performance for different use cases.
- Conduct performance testing of the Applications to ensure all performance system parameters are as per the Industry standards.
- Develop plans, schedules, metrics, data needs and scenarios for end to end integration testing including areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability as well as environment setups and build plans.
- Regularly provide updates to the engineering, quality engineering, and product management teams.
- Implement tools and technologies consistent with scaling processes in growing companies including helping speed up regression cycles by identifying areas of automation opportunities
- Maintain complete traceability of issues all the way from roadmap to production environments.
Skills & Qualifications
- A Minimum 5+ years of experience and Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering discipline, or equivalent
- Required skills JMeter, LoadNinja, Google LightHouse and other performance testing as well as monitoring /profiling tools.
- Knowledge of API performance testing using automated tools.
- Must have experience in performing quality assurance testing -functional, performance (load test, soak test and stress test etc.) to evaluate performance parameters of the application.
- Possess good oral and written documentation skills and be able to interact with other team members to deliver with quality
- Be a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and also handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with Agile development methodology (e.g. Scrum)
- Passion for testing with the “break it” mentality
Good to have
- Knowledge of Selenium, LoadRunner, Blaze meter etc.
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org