Job Description for a Researcher
As a Researcher at Jupitice Justice Technologies, you will be responsible for conducting in-depth research on international/national organizations. You will closely work with the management team & give quality insights to support subrogation & recovery action plans. You are also expected to have an eye for detail to understand the requirements & provide relevant results.
Roles & responsibilities
- Stay up to date with the international/national & industry-related news
- Find, read & analyze multiple reports issued by national/international authorities
- Formulate/Draft/Analyze data & brand-centric reports
- Keep a close eye on the latest schemes, policies, and initiatives across the globe
- Come up with unique projects & topics that can help the company build its brand image
- Create an easy-to-understand database to store all the findings
- Degree in Public Administration, Sociology, or Economics
- 3+ years of experience in research
- Published papers in reputed journals or websites
- Possess excellent research skills & ability to navigate through multiple databases, and search portals, especially Google.
- Must have writing & editing skills
- Knowledge of multiple statistics tools, such as SPSS & STATA, or having a legal background is an added advantage
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com