- Provides servant leadership to 1 or more cross-functional teams in an Agile work environment.
- Facilitates prescribed iterative events including Release/sprint planning, backlog refinement, daily stand-ups, sprint retrospectives, sprint reviews.
- Works to assist and guide team(s) to improve their individual agile practices.
- Resolves team impediments
- Works with Product Owners and SMEs to help facilitate backlog prioritization, decomposition, release and sprint planning.
- Works with other organizational Scrum Masters to implement a community of practice to help improve Agile methodology across the team, in order to get the team(s) to a high performing level
- Works with other Scrum Masters to facilitate overall retrospectives across the organization or portfolio
- Works with organization leadership to identify and implement sessions and events to further enhance organization understanding and improvement of practices around Agile.
(Good to have)
• Familiarity/Certification with Agile at Scale Ex. SAFe SM
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or related science is desired.
- Minimum worked on 3 projects as practical Scrum Master experience in a software development environment that has been practicing an Agile framework.
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills
- Has a good knowledge of: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Estimation, User Story Map, User Story Splitting/Decomposition, Sprint burndown, Iteration, Incremental Development, Continuous Improvement, Team Metrics
- A strong advocate and practitioner of Agile methodologies and practices
- Willingness to engage with teams, product owners, subject matter experts, to resolve conflicts arising during sprint execution
- Experience in using Jira and other Agile development tools
- Any of the Scrum Alliance CSM / CSP certification / PMI’s Agile Certified Professional (ACP) is a plus
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org