- Manage and build solutions for Deployment, automation, management and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system.
- Participate in architecture and software development activities.
- Work with state-of-the-art tools and methodologies.
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure.
- Incidence management and root cause analysis.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Agile Development process.
- At least 6+ years of Industry experience with DevOps or similar role.
- Strong understanding of immutable infrastructure and infrastructure as code concepts (IaS/IaaS).
- Participate in capacity planning and provisioning of new resources.
- Experience working on AWS cloud and managing Infrastructure as code on them preferably using AWS Cloud Formation and Terraform.
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes, Docker.
- Experience with deploying and administering Kubernetes/AWS EKS clusters.
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions like Python, Bash, ansible.
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, GitLab, or Jenkins.
- Experience with MySQL and Redis databases.
- Utilizing AWS Cloud services such as EC2, S3, IAM, Route53, RDS, VPC, LAMBDA, SQS, SNS, EKS, Load Balancers, Cloud Watch, API Gateway, etc. * Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills. *Process-oriented with great documentation skills. * Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Must have developed at least 1 project in Agile
Nice to have
- Familiarity with ELK.
- Familiarity around monitoring tools like new-relic, grafana or other open source alternatives.
- Knowledge of deployment tools for AI based application like chatbot etc.
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org