- Work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Jupitice App aimed at iOS mobile devices.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the Jupitice App
- Comprehensive understanding of the Agile Development process.
- Experience in product development, architecture, and design.
- Proficiency in swift language.
- Ability to learn and look for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
- Strong knowledge of iOS framework and the ability to deal with different screen sizes.
- Proficiency with micro services to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience with storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience of handling junior team members and proficient in coding, unit testing and code review.
- Good knowledge in pixel-perfect implementation of designs.
- Must have developed at least 1 project in Agile.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of migration tools from android to iOS or vice versa.
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com