We are looking for a Tech Lead to join our high-performance team for building and expanding the business. The ideal candidate will provide guidance on best practices throughout the entire product, from design to deployment, and be able to perform regular code and design reviews.
* Rich technology experience and good exposure to latest advancements in Technology – bringing innovative solutions to the table
* Rapidly translate product requirements to application/software level architecture and elegantly detailed designs
* Work in all phase of an agile software development life cycle, including collecting requirements, suggesting methodologies and technologies, and release planning
* Ability to identify with the goals of the product, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them
* Experience in working with multi-location teams
* Experience working on large, complex systems
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Comprehensive understanding of the Agile Development process
* Actively supported software quality assurance reviews and monitoring activities
* Working with a cross discipline team of User Experience, Visual Design, Project Management, Development, and Testing
* Hands on experience in designing E2E solutions, optimization and best practice implementations.
* Hands-on experience with developing microservices with NodeJS and with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
* Must have experience in environments include Git, REST APIs, Agile Scrum, Selenium WebDriver, HTML 5, CSS (LESS/SASS), Front Hand technology framework (AngularJS/ ReactJS/VueJs)
* Solid knowledge of design patterns and OOPS principles
* Hands-on experience with MySQL, Redis, API Gateway & Elasticsearch and as well as a good amount of experience working with AWS or any Cloud
* Must have integrated third-party services like any payment gateway etc.
* Unit testing and mocking frameworks
* Knowledge of Jira/Confluence
Good to have:
* Mobile development experience (native, hybrid or browser-based)
* NodeJS, Java/Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift
* GraphQL or RESTful web services and consuming APIs in a mobile interface
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com