We are looking for an experienced and skilled Android Developer to join our Development team. As an Android Developer, you will be responsible for developing 3d applications and should have proficiency and experience in AR/VR. You will work with the Technical team, Software Development Engineers, and Graphics Designers to build quality apps. You should have extensive knowledge of the Android operating system and its functionalities.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code .
- Design and build applications for the Android platform using Unity for AR/VR.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs * Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Must have developed at least 1 project in Agile.
- Experience with virtual and augmented reality development
- Professional level mastery of Unity, C#, AR Foundation and 3D application development
- 3+ years of experience in Android Development & Support
- Programming Languages needed : Java/Kotlin
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Proficient in writing configurable, maintainable and testable code
- Experience with debugging issues and resolving them
- Experience with third-party libraries * Experience with Git
- Good experience in Location Services, Maps, FCM, Offline Storage, Background services
- Should have Android apps published in Play Store
- Good understanding of Platform channels and package development
- Should have experience in state management like Provider/Scoped Model
- Comprehensive understanding of the Agile Development process